Last Monday, we talked about how 2012 is the year of the artist-entrepreneur, and today we are thrilled to launch our newest theme, Seneca, which will specifically help support artist-entrepreneurs build their business.
Seneca is our first e-commerce enabled theme that will allow you to sell tangible and digital goods from inside WordPress. Seneca integrates with WooCommerce so you can build your business on your existing site. The Seneca theme will allow you to blend commerce and editorial in a way that engages and excites visitors to your site so that you can start (or continue) bringing in money.
The Seneca theme gives you the flexibility and familiarity of using WordPress to power your entire blog and e-commerce site, dramatically lowering the cost of entry associated with running an e-commerce site.
You’re also going to love Seneca’s widgetized homepage. What that means is you can quickly change the layout of your homepage using drag-and-drop widgets – so, so easy! Not to mention, you’ll be able to customize Seneca’s styles to your heart’s content in order to build the strongest brand possible for your creative business.
Of course, if you just love the look of Seneca, and don’t need or want to sell products, you can still use the theme. It works regardless of whether or not you have the WooCommerce plugin installed.
Check out the demo here, and tell us below, are you as pumped as we are about our first e-commerce enabled theme?
Seneca Features & Benefits
- E-Commerce Enabled. With optional commerce integration, you can sell tangible and digital goods from inside WordPress using Seneca with the WooCommerce plugin installed. If you won’t want e-commerce integration, simply run an editorial/blog site using Seneca.
- Drag-and-drop interface for reorganizing slideshows, Blog posts, featured products using Widgets on your homepage.
- Easy-to-use theme options for customization (no need to know code).
- Easy-to-switch out fonts, customize the background, the header, the colors, add custom CSS, and more.
- Post Formats – Seneca supports the Image, Gallery and Standard post formats, as well as Team and Video custom post types to help you feature your clients and sponsors.
- HTML5 (that’s the latest and greatest under the hood).
How To Download
If you already have a paid Graph Paper Press account, simply log in and click Download.
Otherwise, go ahead and sign up for an account. Not only do we not bite, but we also build WordPress themes exclusively for creatives including photographers, designers, musicians, artists, foodies, illustrators, and more. You get new theme launches monthly, awesome Support and the opportunity to showcase your talent, draw in clients and build your creative business in just a few clicks.