Lookbook is a vertical mosaic styled portfolio WordPress theme designed to beautifully showcase the breadth of your talent upon landing on your website. We developed Lookbook to help your visitors develop a more intimate connection with the scope of your work and your artistic voice.
Lookbook comes with a new ‘lookbook’ feature that enables your visitors to curate samples of your work through your website. These images are bundled in a protected PDF and emailed to the user for closer inspection. This helps your visitors intimately engage with your artwork while allowing you to generate a mailing list of potential fans and clients.
- Photo Mosaic – Lookbook uses featured images to showcase your work in an eye-catchingly beautiful mosaic directly on the front page of your website.
- Minimalist Menu – Lookbook has a minimalist menu with icons that appears when clicked, allowing your visitor’s browing experience to focus on the photographs you’ve chosen to feature in the front page of your website.
- Lookbook – Your visitors can create small protected PDF lookbooks showcasing your work.
- Develop a Subscriberbase - The Lookbook feature requires your visitor to input his e-mail address in order to download the lookbook he has curated. This helps them develop a more intimate connection with your work and allows you to start developing or expanding your newsletter subscriptions. If you don’t have one this would be a great way to start a list!
- Simple set up – No more fumbling through complicated code or dense customizations. Use the theme customizer to personalize you site with different fonts, colors, logos and backgrounds.
- Responsive Design – As with all of our themes, Lookbook is welcomed by devices of all shapes, sizes and origins.
Sell Media, our free e-commerce plugin for photographers, is neatly integrated into Lookbook, making it an incredibly powerful theme to sell prints and digital downloads through. Using Sell Media you can easily create a shop or create galleries for your clients to browse through prior to downloading or purchasing your work.
How will you use Lookbook?
Are you trying to find a way to present your work and wow your clients? Trying to set up a new photo gallery? Lookbook can help. We’re really excited to see what you guys will do with the theme. If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them in the section below.