Keep updated to the latest version of all of our themes by using the GPP Theme Updates plugin. When we release new versions of themes, we’ll send out a notice to your WordPress install. Simply visit the Dashboard -> Updates plugin to update your theme. You can even update multiple themes at once!
If you choose to update your theme to the latest version, any code customizations that you did to your theme files will be lost. Always keep a backup of your theme. You have been warned.
Provides one-click theme updates for all Graph Paper Press themes. WARNING: This does not back up your theme. If you have modified the theme code in any way, your changes will be lost. You have been warned.
- Upload the whole
gpp-theme-updatesdirectory to the
- Activate the 'GPP Theme Updates' plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard -> Updates, select all themes that you want to update and click the update button.
- Readme update
- Now hooks into the core WordPress theme update process.
- Removed requirement for license keys
- Bugfix for theme Author URI
- Bugfix for servers with fopen disabled
- Initial beta release.