Every year I compile a list of our most interesting accomplishments and stats from the last year and share them with our team. This year, we’re sharing them with you!
Let us know what we should build in 2014!
And here they are in no particular order:
- Released 10 new WordPress themes: Onesie, Chromatic, Awesome, Remag, Sell Photos, Stock Photography, Snaps, Cooperative, Full Frame, Storyteller
- Released 2 new WordPress plugins: GPP Shortcodes, Sell Media
- Released 10 new extensions for Sell Media: Stripe, Discount Codes, Free Downloads, Photo Reprints, Advanced Search, Watermark, Commissions, Mailchimp, Magnifier, Expander
- Released 2 themes on WordPress.com: Full Frame, Awesome
- Updated 4 themes on WordPress.org: Mixfolio, Snaps, F8 Lite, Modularity Lite
- Released 4 themes on CreativeMarket.com: Widescreen, Albedo, Full Frame, Gridspace
- Updated all themes with our GPP Theme Options Framework (we open sourced it, too!)
- Introduced Priority Support for customers
- Redesigned GraphPaperPress.com
- Built and deployed a new referral system to reward our customers
- Standardized our local development environments using Vagrant and Chef
- Migrated web hosts from RackSpace to Digital Ocean
- Migrated from Apache to NGINX servers
- Created local and staging environments that mimic our production server
- Automated code deployments to our production servers using Capistrano
- Published 25 blog posts
- Grew Facebook and Twitter Followers by over 3,000
- Grew subscribers by over 60,000. That takes of over 250,000 total subscribers!
- Serving new retargeting advertising via Adroll, ditched Google Adwords
- We’re now advertising on Facebook
- Added one new member to our team
- Recorded our biggest sales day ever
- Committed approximately 2,000 commits to various theme and plugin repositories on GitHub
- 769 site visitors using Internet Explorer 6. Ugh.
- Sent 8 email newsletters to subscribers
- Sent over 2,500,000 emails to subscribers
- Conducted 1,560 minutes worth of team meetings over Google Hangout
- 1,420,116 site visitors from 225 countries
- 8,903 support tickets resolved within an average of 23 hours
- 180 priority support tickets resolved within an average of 15 minutes!
What Is Planned for 2014? You Decide.
Take the survey below and let us know what we should build in 2014!