When we designed Onesie as our holiday gift to you we didn’t anticipate the incredible attention and popularity it has received from the community. Many of you asked if we planned on building a premium version of the theme. We are happy to announce we have!
Onesie Pro is the premium version of our free landing page theme Onesie. It offers the same pleasing landing page aesthetic but we’ve expanded its functionality to include blog posts, pages, portoflio entries and e-commerce integration through our Sell Media plugin. It is an out-of-the-box solution for everyone who craves a pleasantly simple portfolio that doesn’t distract and is easy to manage.
Six sections, effortless organization
All six sections in Onesie Pro are optional and can be arranged to fit your specific needs. Don’t need an about section? Simply disable it on the theme options page. Need the your portfolio above your blog? Move it up. This is all easily accomplished through Onesie Pro’s drag and drop organization feature.
- Intro – Add your logo, a custom welcome message and a custom “call to action” button.
- Portfolio – Add an infinite number of portfolio items through the portfolio section.
- About – Add a little text that introduces you to your site visitors.
- Contact – Add your contact info.
- Blog – Update your visitors on your latest endeavors and progress.
- E-Commerce – Instantly create a store with Sell Media to license and sell your work.
- Custom Background image support.
- Robust theme options page for adding content to the landing page.
- Add infinite Portfolio entries through the portfolio section.
- Optional sections. All sections other than the Intro are optional, allowing you to just use the site to show the title, description and call to action button.
Onesie Pro adds extra functionality to Onesie’s simple landing page design. We’ve created templates to show posts, pages and portfolio entries that expand on and share a little more about your work. Here’s what you can do now:
- Drag and drop organization.
- Add custom header images.
- Write Posts and Pages to describe your work or blog about your progress!
- Create custom Menus to direct visitors to posts and pages.
- Use Widgets for added functionality.
- Sell your work directly through the front page using Sell Media.
A brief comparison chart
|Drag and Drop Organization|
|Blog posts and pages|
|Custom Header Image|
|Unlimited portfolio entries|
How Will You Use Onesie Pro?
Do you plan on showcasing your photography? Are you creating a personal website? Maybe you’re upgrading to Onesie Pro! Whatever it may be, we’d love to see your work in the comments below. Your feedback is always welcome!
Learn how Onesie Pro will help you beautifully showcase your work!