Photo proofing is now easier for you and your clients thanks to our new “Access Control” extension for Sell Media.
WordPress is the Swiss Army Knife of web publishing. With our themes and plugins, you can run your entire photography business on one WordPress website, from your portfolio and image galleries to your blog, photo cart and back-end e-commerce management. The benefits of having a fully integrated website as opposed to several cobbled together outlets are numerous, including:
- Streamlined workflow – You’ll save time and work more efficiently.
- Usability – If you know WordPress, there’s nothing new to learn.
- Creative control – Plugins and extensions are interchangeable with any WordPress theme.
- One login – Manage one website with one login. Trust us, it’s easier this way.
For example, here’s how seamless it is to set up a password protected gallery for one of your clients:
As you can see in the animation above, three simple steps and you’re all set:
- Upload your photos.
- Select “Clients with valid password” from the list of access control options.
- Change the visibility to “Password Protected” and set a password.
To see what your clients will see on their end, check out the live demo (use password NYC to access the gallery).
This streamlined approach to photo proofing works for a variety of different applications including:
- Editorial Photography – Assign “Client” access to your gallery and email your client the password.
- Event Photography – Share downloads with all attendees, or only the paying client.
- Wedding Photography – Allow the bride and groom to download images of their wedding at their convenience.
To give you some flexibility, there are three different levels of access that you can set:
- None (Default) – Free download access is prohibited. Purchasing is required.
- Everyone – All visitors can download the images without a password.
- Clients – Visitors must type in a valid password to download images.