Sidewinder 1.2 is now ready for download. This is a significant update and it includes the following new features:
- Added readme.txt file to accommodate for the new instructions menu in admin panel.
- Update Sidewinder language template with WordPress language functions.
- Widgets section populated with sidebar widget and footer widgets.
- Changed few variable names to remove confusion.
- Actual Alternate Text content is used.
- Removed custom images option from homepage design.
- No collections bug fixed
- Gallery post type comments enabled with default value set to off
- No post and no collection issue solved
- Global variables used for category and date archive pages
- Margin-right bug fixed
- Removed custom image feature due to lots of image path issues on different servers.
To update from an earlier version of Sidewinder to version 1.2, please make a backup of your existing Sidewinder and Base themes and upload Sidewinder 1.2 and Base 1.2 into your wp-content/themes/ folder via FTP. Active, paid subscribers can download Sidewinder 1.2 from their member dashboard. If you have automatic theme updates enabled on your Sidewinder theme options, you can update in one click from your WordPress Dashboard.