Developed by our partner, PhotoShelter, this plugin allows you to add images and slideshows from your PhotoShelter account to any single WordPress post – all without leaving your WP interface. Just click on the PhotoShelter icon in your post menu, and you may browse your public PhotoShelter content to select a gallery or image for embedding.
PhotoShelter is subscription-based web application that photographers can use to sell and license images.
This plugin is also hosted at the WordPress plugin repository.
Why use this plugin?
This plugin allows quick access to all of your professional images from your PhotoShelter account so you can easily feature your best work in individual posts on your blog or portfolio site.
Get all of the features described above plus hundreds of additional features described below when you purchase the Pro plan!
artists and entrepreneurs
- Sell print-on-demand products
- Sell stock photos
- Sell file downloads
- Create unlimited galleries
- Create unlimited pricing options
- Rights management
- Lightbox support
- Import from Lightroom & Aperture
- Import keywords automatically
- Password-protected galleries
- Integrates with any WordPress theme
- Sell prints
- Sell artwork
- Sell digital and physical media that requires shipping
- Sell monthly and yearly membership access plans
- Set download limits for all membership plans
- Watermark your images
- Enable image magnification
- Backup files to the Amazon S3 cloud
- Bulk upload
- Accept credit card payments via Stripe
- Offer discount codes
- Mailchimp email newsletter integration
- Share sales commissions with contributors
- Offer free downloads
- Set expiration times for downloads
- Accept offline payments
- Add model releases
- Fast & knowledgeable tech support
- Unlimited access to all 46 themes
- Unlimited access to all 17 plugins
No risk trial: 30-day money back guarantee. Cancel or upgrade anytime after signing up. All prices in USD.