Are you aware of the difference high resolution images can make to your bottom-line?
Here’s the thing:
Premium quality photos are extremely appealing and are far more likely to make visitors want to buy from you. In all honesty, high resolution images are a huge turn on for most. The level of detail present in your photography will immediately draw prospects to what you have to offer.
But, your prospects are naturally skeptical. Is there any way you can help them assess the quality of your photography?
Turns out, the answer is a yes.
Simply by adding a magnifying glass, your prospects will be able to check the PPI(pixels per inch) on your photographs. The upside to doing this means:
- Magazine editors, newspapers and journalists are likely to be on the lookout for stunning photographs to accompany their written print. A higher quality image enhances the aesthetics of their end products.
- In a similar vein, graphic designers love to work with high quality images. And the magnification option lets them check out the quality of the images on your store.
- Large organizations regularly produce leaflets, brochures, white papers and other marketing materials. Your images can make a huge difference to the success of their marketing campaign.
This extension for the Sell Media plugin adds a “magnifying glass” over images, allowing buyers to inspect the image closer for sharpness. Simply upload and activate this plugin and the magnifier will be added on all single sell media item pages.
View a demo of the Magnifier extension.
Whether you are building a stock photography website or posting images for client viewing, the Magnifier extension is both highly useful and a fun interactive tool that empowers buyers, promoting sales.
Please note that the Magnifier only works on modern browsers.
Get all of the features described above plus hundreds of additional features described below when you purchase the Pro plan!
artists and entrepreneurs
- Sell print-on-demand products
- Sell stock photos
- Sell file downloads
- Create unlimited galleries
- Create unlimited pricing options
- Rights management
- Lightbox support
- Import from Lightroom & Aperture
- Import keywords automatically
- Password-protected galleries
- Integrates with any WordPress theme
- Sell prints
- Sell artwork
- Sell digital and physical media that requires shipping
- Sell monthly and yearly membership access plans
- Set download limits for all membership plans
- Watermark your images
- Enable image magnification
- Backup files to the Amazon S3 cloud
- Bulk upload
- Accept credit card payments via Stripe
- Offer discount codes
- Mailchimp email newsletter integration
- Share sales commissions with contributors
- Offer free downloads
- Set expiration times for downloads
- Accept offline payments
- Add model releases
- Fast & knowledgeable tech support
- Unlimited access to all 46 themes
- Unlimited access to all 16 plugins
No risk trial: 30-day money back guarantee. Cancel or upgrade anytime after signing up. All prices in USD.