The Manual Purchases extension for the Sell Media plugin allows buyers to arrange an offline payment (check, wire, cash, etc) with sellers on the checkout page. This is useful if you have established, pre-existing payment arrangements with your buyers. See how it works below.
PayPal is the default payment gateway available in Sell Media. With the Manual Purchases extension activated, an additional payment option will appear above PayPal.
When the Manual Purchase radio button is selected, additional fields will be shown to buyers so they can bypass the PayPal or (Stripe) payment gateways altogether.
After the buyer fills out the fields and clicks Checkout Now, an email will be sent to either the seller or the contributor (the creator of the work).
Sell Media Manual Purchases is part of
Sell Media Pro!
Get all of the features described above plus hundreds of additional features described below when you upgrade to Pro!
artists and entrepreneurs
- Sell photo downloads
- Sell video downloads
- Sell other media file downloads
- Create unlimited galleries
- Create unlimited pricing options
- Rights management
- Lightbox support
- Import from Lightroom & Aperture
- Import keywords automatically
- Password-protected galleries
- Integrates with any WordPress theme
- Sell prints
- Sell artwork
- Sell digital and physical media that requires shipping
- Sell monthly and yearly membership access plans
- Set download limits for all membership plans
- Watermark your images
- Enable image magnification
- Backup files to the Amazon S3 cloud
- Bulk upload
- Accept credit card payments via Stripe
- Offer discount codes
- Mailchimp email newsletter integration
- Share sales commissions with contributors
- Offer free downloads
- Set expiration times for downloads
- Accept offline payments
- Add model releases
- Fast & knowledgeable tech support
- Unlimited access to all 46 themes
- Unlimited access to all 16 plugins
No risk trial: 30-day money back guarantee. Cancel or upgrade anytime after signing up. All prices in USD.