This video tutorial is shown for customers only. Upgrade to access it.
Pages are static content on your site that cannot be tagged, categorized or added to feeds or archive pages. For example, you would use this for an about page or a contact page. To add a new page:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Add a title in the Title entry box.
- Add your post’s content in the Content box.
- Choose a page template if there is one available.
- Choose a parent page for that new page, if desired.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
If you wish to change the content or title of your page:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Pages > All Pages
- Click on the title of the page you wish to change
- Edit the page’s content as desired
- Once you are done, click the Update button