Add slideshows to your website, drag and drop images into order, add as many images are you like! It also works beautifully on mobile.
Plus all of these standard theme features
A robust theme options panel that makes tweaking your theme design incredibly simple.
Use our free GPP Theme Options plugin to upgrade your theme to the latest version in one click.
All text can be translated into your own language by including you own translation file.
Nearly all themes come with custom page templates so you can choose just the right layout.
Upload your own custom background image to apply your own personal style to your website.
Easily add blocks of content to the "widgetized" sidebar or footer regions in this theme.
Add and manage your own custom navigation menus in this theme. Even create drop down menus.
This theme works in all latest browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE10 above.
We have over 10 years of experience coding themes. Each theme adheres to strict best practices.
Additional info about Retouch Pro
Retouch Pro is a polaroid-style responsive theme for WordPress that comes in five flavors, comes with swipe-enabled galleries built specifically for the iPhone and iPad and classic, understated style. The theme showcases your work first and comes with powerful tools and features under the hood. Retouch Pro makes it easy to take your creative business to the next level.
How is our support? Ask our customers.
97% of our customers describe our customer support as "great". As per the remaining 3%? We're committed to converting them into believers too!
Buy Retouch Pro
Choose a plan that fits your needs and budget.
1 theme with 1 year
All Themes Plan
53 themes with 1 year
53 themes & 10 e-commerce plugins with 1 year
$716$399One-off payment. Save $317!
|1 theme included||All 53 WordPress themes||All 53 WordPress themes|
|1 year of theme updates||1 year of theme updates||1 year of theme & plugin updates|
|Access all new premium themes||Access all new premium themes|
|1 year of support access||1 year of support access||1 year of support access|
|Priority live chat support|
|10 e-commerce plugins|
Add to cart
Add to cart
Add to cart
Already have an account? Login to download from your Dashboard.