The Commissions extension for Sell Media allows you to reward contributors with sales commissions for specific media sold.
Example Use Case – Photo Agency
Imagine if you ran a small photo agency or collective and you wanted to reward each photographer with a percentage of the total sale for his/her photos. The commissions extension makes this all possible. Simply have your photographers register for a user account on your website (or create a user account for them if registration is closed). Then, on each image uploaded, specify which user should receive sales commissions when the image is sold. At the end of the month, you can export all commissions into a Paypal Mass Pay file to pay all sales commissions at once.
Sell Media Commissions is part of
Sell Media Pro!
Get all of the features described above plus hundreds of additional features described below when you upgrade to Pro!
artists and entrepreneurs
- Sell photo downloads
- Sell video downloads
- Sell other media file downloads
- Create unlimited galleries
- Create unlimited pricing options
- Rights management
- Lightbox support
- Import from Lightroom & Aperture
- Import keywords automatically
- Password-protected galleries
- Integrates with any WordPress theme
- Sell prints
- Sell artwork
- Sell digital and physical media that requires shipping
- Sell monthly and yearly membership access plans
- Set download limits for all membership plans
- Watermark your images
- Enable image magnification
- Backup files to the Amazon S3 cloud
- Bulk upload
- Accept credit card payments via Stripe
- Offer discount codes
- Mailchimp email newsletter integration
- Share sales commissions with contributors
- Offer free downloads
- Set expiration times for downloads
- Accept offline payments
- Add model releases
- Fast & knowledgeable tech support
- Unlimited access to all 46 themes
- Unlimited access to all 16 plugins
No risk trial: 30-day money back guarantee. Cancel or upgrade anytime after signing up. All prices in USD.